Refine your search
SURA Film and Entertainment Pty Ltd
L13, 141 Walker Street North Sydney 2060 Australia
Get In Touch
(61) 02 9930 9560
PO Box 1813
PO Box 1813
(61) 02 9930 9501
SURA Film and Entertainment is a specialist film, television and entertainment underwriting agency dedicated to providing innovative professional insurance coverage for the film, television and entertainment industry in Australia and New Zealand.
Sura Film and Entertainment was formed from the merger of Film Insurance Underwriting Agencies Pty Ltd (FIUA) and Cinesure.
With over 25 years experience in the Film and Entertainment Insurance Industry, Joe joins SURA Film & Entertainment from his fifteen plus year roles as Managing Director of FIUA & Cinesure.
He is very well regarded amongst Industry professionals, both locally and abroad, as an expert in his field.
Joe has been a keynote speaker at seminars for leading industry bodies such as the Australian Film Television and Radio School and associations supporting young filmmakers, Women in Film & Entertainment, Documentary filmmakers and the Film & Television Industry.
- Negative Film Risks / Content Media
- Annual Insurance
- Film Producers Indemnity (cast insurance)
- Props, sets and wardrobes
- Equipment and office contents
- Extra expense
- Public Liability
- Errors and Omissions Policy
SURA Film and Entertainment offers a very broad range of insurance products specifically designed for the film, television and entertainment industry.
- Entertainment Equipment-
- Musical Equipment
- Theatre Equipment
- Audio Equipment
- Karaoke Equipment
- Theatre Props
- Theatre Sets
- Concert Equipment
- Film Equipment
- Camera Hire Companies
- Student Projects
- Annual and short term coverage available
- Reality television
- Photographic Equipment
- Low budget projects
- Independent art house projects
- Studio financed blockbuster projects
- Events, Bands, Musicians, Dancers, Performers, Comedians and DJs
- Equipment Retailers and Wholesalers
- Music and Singing Teachers
- Rehearsal Studios, Recording Studios and any other business operating in the Performing Arts, Musical sector or a related industry.
- Liability and Material Damage for Film, Television and Entertainment related risk using Unmanned Aircraft Systems (drones).
The Screen Production and Development Association (SPADA)
Screen Producers Australia (SPA)